Dual Drum Winch
3 fpm, 13,500 lbs capacity
Self climbing media screen hoist
with 34,000 lbs lifting capacity
Custom hoists are available in almost any speed and capacity to meet your specific requirements. Tell us about your requirements and we'll work with you to develop the hoist you need.
In addition to the hoists shown, here are a few of the types of custom hoist's we've built for clients:
- A gantry crane in Bass Hall (Houston, TX) to move a 100,000 pound folding acoustic ceiling for rapid changeovers from theatrical use to concert hall mode.
- Hoists to move the 50 ton proscenium "eyebrow" in the Oklahoma Civic Center Music Hall.
- In Miami's Carnival Center's concert hall custom hoists move the massive (130,000 lbs), three-part acoustic canopy to alter sound reflection within the hall.
- Banner hoists, to raise and lower acoustic banners in the Omaha Performing Arts Center, Washington DC's Shakespeare Theatre, the San Francisco Conservatory, and many others.
- The Seattle Opera uses a 600 ft/minute curtain hoist to ensure the main curtain can clear the proscenium in 6 seconds.
- The Strathmore Concert Hall has 43 custom hoists to move acoustic panels which may be raised, lowered, and tilted side to side and front to back to create a completely configurable acoustic shell.