For state-of-the-art performer flying capabilities including programmable 3D motion in a safety-first design, choose Performer from J.R. Clancy. Its servo motor drive delivers high dynamic capabilities in a small package. Dynamic load measurement detects overload or underload situations and rapidly, but safely stops motion. The durable construction and finish can handle the demands of life on the road. The Performer and our SceneControl® consoles can be combined to offer state-of-the-art performer flying capabilities.
View Comparison Chart
- Speed: Up to 480 fpm (2.4 m/s)
- Travel: Up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Gross Cap.: Up to 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- ¼-inch (6.3 mm) rope diameter
- Zero-fleet translating drum design for constant fleet angle at sheaves
- Dual rope terminations for closed loop operation
- Integral servo drive cabinet
- Cable pinch roller to ensure proper spooling
- Rope can reeve from top or bottom of hoist
||Performer™ Aerial Hoist 600 lb. (272 kg), 480 fpm (2.4 m/s)
||Performer™ Aerial Hoist 330 lb. (149.7 kg), 680 fpm (3.5 m/s)
Performer utilizes our state-of-the-art SceneControl 24 and 24+ consoles for unparalleled capabilities.
- Combined Performance—The Performer™ hoists and the SceneControl® 5500 or 5600 can be combined to offer state-of-the-art performer flying capabilities.
- Reliability—Redundant processing, multi-level security, and an optional SIL3 emergency stop provide operators and aerial performers with peace of mind.
- Built for Safety—Dynamic load measurement detects any overload or underload and rapidly and safely stops motion.
- Responsive—Crossed groove detectors sense the operating conditions, allowing the controller to respond quickly
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.