Pin Rail & Accessories
- Pin rails are designed to allow the user to insert belaying pins to tie-off rope rigging.
- The pin rail is made of 3-1/2" pipe with holes for belaying pins on 12" centers supported by 4" channel legs.
- Double pin rails have two pipes so that non-moving pieces may be tied off to one pipe and the other used for the active sets.
- Wood and steel belaying pins are available.
- Sand bags may be used to counterbalance the load. Sand bags are made from ballistic nylon construction, with a forged safety hook, and Velcro™ closure.
- Dry sand (not supplied) can be added or removed to accurately balance a load.
|015-520R||Single Pin Rail||25 lb / ft|
|015-520D||Double Pin Rail||45 lb / ft|
|015-249||21" Wooden Belaying Pin, 1-5/32" Diameter||1 lb / ea|
|015-439||Steel Belaying Pin, 3/4" Diameter||2 lb / ea|
|015-449||Steel Belaying Pin, 1-1/16" Diameter||2.2 lb / ea|
|015-SB25||25 lb. Sand Bag||1 lb / ea|
|015-SB50||50 lb. Sand Bag||1 lb / ea|
|015-SB100||100 lb. Sand Bag||2 lb / ea|
|015-1SB150||150 lb. Sand Bag||2 lb / ea|