Convert your manual rigging sets to a compact automated system simply and economically with PowerAssist. A simple, pushbutton control station with reversing starter replaces your rope lock. PowerAssist can also be used with the full line of SceneControl consoles, including the SC5100 which allows you to program up to eight preset target positions.
View Comparison Chart
- Speed: 25 fpm fixed (0.13 m/s)
- Travel: Varies based on building
- Capacity: Up to 2,000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Max batten length: As required
- Easily convert your counterweight set to a motorized one
- Perfect for retrofit OR new construction
- Spend less time loading and unloading counterweights
- A safer way to raise and lower sets
|018-PA Single Purchase
||750 lbs. ea.
|018-PADP Double Purchase
||750 lbs. ea.
All units are supplied with hoist, push-button controller, and drive line. Double purchase units include a replacement arbor and head block.
PowerAssist requires 3 phase power at 208, 230, or 460 VAC. Please confirm the voltage with your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative at time of ordering (380 VAC hoists are available for international projects).
PowerAssist works with the entire range of J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl family of consoles or push button controls.
- Safety—The PowerAssist motor handles the out-of-balance load for you and you will no longer need to load and adjust the counterbalancing weights.
- Ease of Automation—PowerAssist single axis units are compact and easily installed under your exisiting locking rail. The winch takes the place of an existing floor block and rope lock and can be placed between two manual sets on 6” (152 mm) centers.
- Complete Control—All control stations are equipped with key operated switches so you can prevent unauthorized use. PowerAssist hoists can also be used with SceneControl 5000 Series automation consoles allowing written cues for productions.
- Versatility—PowerAssist hoist operates at a speed of 25 fpm (7.62 m/min), with a system capacity of 0 – 2,000 lbs. (0 – 907 kg), without the need to adjust weights.
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.