- One piece ASTM A536 ductile iron body.
- 10" handle, powder coated ductile iron, contoured for comfort and ease of use.
- Two iron cams grip rope with socket head adjustment screw for 5/8"-1" rope.
- Adjustment screw has a nylon tip for quiet operation.
- Integral ears for optional padlock.
- Vinyl coated steel oval locking ring.
- Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lbs, nor as a speed control.
- Rubber pad to quiet handle when it is opened.
Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lbs., nor as a speed control.
|010-533R||Rope Lock||50 lb||8 lb|
|010-PLOCK||Padlock for Rope Lock||-||1 lb|
|010-533C||Replacement Oval Ring, Vinyl Coated||-||0.1 lb|
|RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.|